To access the Employee Assistance Program eBooks, you will need a Ventura County Library card. To read eBooks on a mobile device, you will need the “Cloud Library” mobile application.
County of Ventura Library Card
If you are a County employee and do not already have a County of Ventura Library card, send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The card will be sent to you via Brown Mail. Include your information as follows:
- Personal phone number
- Home address
- County department
- Brown Mail number
If you are not a County employee and need to obtain a library card, click here.
Begin by selecting an eBook or audiobook from the categories listed. When reading an eBook from your mobile device, you may find it easier to navigate and read using the Cloud Library app:
- Search for the Cloud Library app on your mobile device
- Download the app
- Open and follow instructions for location
- For “Library” click on Ventura County Library
- Enter the number of your Library Card
- Search for the book that you would like to borrow