The Deferred Compensation Committee (Committee) has been appointed by the Board of Supervisors as the Plan Administrator for the Ventura County 401(k) Shared Savings Plan and the Ventura County Section 457 Plan. The Committee is comprised of the following officials:
- Kaye Mand – Chief Financial Officer
- Shawn Atin – Director Human Resources
- Steven Hintz – Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Jeffery S. Burgh – Auditor-Controller
- John Polich – Assistant County Counsel
The Committee meets quarterly and their meetings are open to the public. They monitor and evaluate the Plans’ core options quarterly pursuant to the Investment Policy Statement. The investment performance and risk relative to each core fund’s benchmark and peer group, the core fund’s expense ratio, performance trends, and any changes to the management of funds are all items evaluated by the Committee during the quarterly investment review.